|Nguồn gốc:||Xuất xứ Trung Quốc|
|Hàng hiệu:||Infinity Machine|
|Chứng nhận:||CE, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden case with operation manual and video inside.|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Temp-range:||－20℃～＋150℃, －40℃～＋150℃, －70℃～＋150℃||Humid-range:||20% R.H ~98% R.H|
|Power supply:||AC220V 3KW or specified by user||Interior dim:||400x500 x500|
|Exterior dim:||1000x1450 x1050||Weight:||220Kg|
100L Environmental Test Chambers / Temperature Humidity Test Chamber IEC68-2-2
GDJS-100L is to test heat endurance, cold endurance, dry endurance, wet endurance of various materials. It applies for quality control of electronic goods, electric appliance, measurement device, food, automobile, metal, chemical, plywood, aviation, medical and etc.
(1) Good appearance; stainless steel is applied for the inner and outside material of the chamber, flat knob without reaction force; easy operation.
(2) It can be installed additional testing holes according to requirements.
(3) It adopt touching screen of original Japan OYO LCD. It can store 100 sets of programme (PTN)x1000 (steps), each programme can do 9999
times or repeat unlimitedly, operation interface is English. It is with fault warning and protecting function, RS-232 communication interface,
attached PC software available for far control.
(4) Multi-wing ventilator inside the machine surpasses the traditional one exposing outside. It ventilates cyclically and strongly to make temperature evenly in the chamber.
(5) Observation window: tempered glass with defroster, heating device, energy- saving illumination.
(6) Hidden water giving system: pretty appearance and convenient watering operation.
GB-2423.1-89 ( IEC68-2-1 ) GJB150.4 ( MIL-STD-810D )
GB-2423.2-89 ( IEC68-2-2 ) GB2423.3-93 ( IEC68-2-3 )
GJB360.8-87 ( MIL-STD-202F ) GB2423.4-93 ( IEC68-2-30 )
GJB150.3 ( MIL-STD-810D ) GJB150.9-93 ( MIL-STD-810D )
Machine working condition:
Air flow should not be blown directly to the body;
Make sure the machine without any strong vibration and airflow, no direct sunlight or other heat radiator, no high density dust or corrosive material. And keep 60cm space with other appliance or wall to make sure normal working and operation.
|Temp-range||A:－20℃～＋150℃, B:－40℃～＋150℃, C:－70℃～＋150℃|
|Humid-range||20% R.H ~98% R.H|
|Time for heating up||35min for－20℃～＋100℃, 45min for－40℃～＋100℃, 60min for－70℃～＋ 100℃|
|Time for cooling down||40min for ＋20℃～－20℃,55min for ＋20℃～－40℃, 90min for ＋20℃～－ 70℃|
|Interior dim (WxHxD)||400x500x500mm|
|Exterior dim (WxHxD)||1000x1450x1050mm|
|Interior material||Stainless steel SUS304 (mirror)|
|Exterior material||Stainless steel SUS304 (matt)|
|Thermal Insulation material||Rigid polyfoam (To use glass wool at 150℃)|
|Cooling system||Hermetic compressor|
|Accessories||Observation window, freely adjustable shaft for 2 layer, test hole for 1pcs at ￠50mm, chamber lamp|
|Power supply||AC220V 3KW or specified by user|
Our Show Room: